At the core of all of our services are two primary directives; the SAFETY of your employees and the PRODUCTIVITY of your
business. Let EBDA provide a more thorough service.
For more information or for a quotation, please call our offices on (011) 742-1051.
Whether you own or operate cranes, lifting or hoisting equipment, you need to ensure that they are safe, and in compliance with statutory requirements. We offer both mandatory inspections and inspections on request to ensure the following:
- All associated regulatory requirements are met
- Assure the safe and proper working capability and condition of your crane or lifting and hoisting equipment
- Maintain the capability and availability of your equipment
- Maximize uptime and planned outages to minimize operational impact
- Standard inspection criteria of lifting equipment or machinery will be followed. Where changes may be required, plant engineers will first be consulted and thereafter agreed changes will be implemented
- Mandatory load testing on lifting equipment, chain blocks and lever hoists at our workshop or on the operation.
- Load testing on overhead and mobile cranes.
Customised maintenance focuses on your specific operation, optimizing your maintenance and increasing your productivity. Preventative maintenance allows the avoidance of uncontrolled breakdowns, compliance violations and component failure.
- Ability to work within your operation schedule and time constraints to fulfill your planned repair needs.
- Crane ropes will be maintained and replaced if needed.
- In-service exchange of equipment or machine i.e., when a chain block needs to be repaired or serviced, we will exchange it with a similar unit while it is in our workshop.
- Re-training of employees where equipment is found to be misused on inspection or planned maintenance.
- Logbooks are kept and updated to reflect any form of maintenance and/or alteration.
Supply & Certification
- We will be able to supply equipment to SABS and operation specifications.
- Steel wire rope and chain slings ordered to specified sizes and supplied with certification.
- Allows for standardization of equipment and machinery used on an operation.
- Certification will accompany every piece of equipment or machinery leaving our workshop.